affordable housing mooresville
How We Can Help you achieve the American Dream
We have the "know how" to come up with creative solutions to fit your situation.
We have several properties to choose from.
We have several programs to suit your individual and family needs:
With 3-5% down as an Option-to-Buy Fee you can qualify for our "Homeowner in Training" Program giving you time to improve your credit and build up your necessary down payment.
You can earn a fixed monthly credit toward your future down payment.
Once your credit has improved or you have accumulated enough down payment you can qualify for a traditional low rate bank loan or you may choose to convert to our easy qualifying "American Dream" Homeownership Program.
This program is perfect for those with credit issues or those who haven't saved enough down payment or just want to "test-out" the neighborhood, the schools or the house.
Requires no bank financing or bank qualifying.
We are not Bankers, or any other Financial Institution. Therefore, This Program is Limited by State Law And we close with certified Real Estate Attorneys.
You can increase your take home pay. You get to deduct interest payments and property taxes from your income taxes. This lowers your income taxes and allows you to increase your deductions.
Requires 10% of the purchase price as down payment. You can choose to pay more and that will lower your monthly house payment.
You can receive all the benefits of homeownership NOW without the hassle of bank financing.
Our "Lease with an Option to Purchase" Program
Our "American Dream" Homeownership Program
We handle all of the paperwork so we can close NOW and put you right into your new home.
We are problem solvers who can make your problems evaporate so you too can achieve the American Dream of home ownership.
We create and provide win-win real estate solutions for all our customers.
We can also customize a program to suit any special situation such as lump sum payment, advance payments toward your future down payment and MORE!
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU!
How To Get Cash for Your House
It sounds pretty outrageous, right? You’ve probably heard horror stories from people who have sold their houses — or have tried to sell their houses. The process can be long and drawn-out. People might not act with pure intentions. You can spend thousands making repairs and still have trouble attracting bids at your asking price. Plus, about 78% of home sales using traditional lending methods fall through at the closing table.
So how in the world do we offer 100% cash for homes?
The process is simple, straight forward, and fast. Instead of spending thousands on improvements (that someone else will enjoy) and wading through a sea of red tape — not to mention fees and commissions — you can contact us to get an all-cash offer for your house, as is.
1. Contact Peace River Investments, Inc by:
Web Form: Sell my LKN Home
US postal mail: 7985 NC Highway 150, #462, Terrell, NC, 28682
2. We will contact you and make an appointment to visit your property. During the walk through we will:
* Assess the condition of the property. We buy houses in any condition, so you don’t need to worry about repairs and renovations. We’ll examine your house as-is and work from there.
* Review the market value of the property. What houses in your neighborhood have recently been sold, and for how much? The answers to these questions, combined with the condition of your house, give us a clear picture of overall value.
* Present an all cash offer for your house. At this time we will also present you with a contract to purchase the property, as-is. Just to be clear, this offer is what we will pay you in cash if you accept.
3. Accept the offer and sign the contract. The fun begins here. At this point we will contact you with a closing date. When can we close?If you need to sell your house fast, we can close in less than two weeks. Yes, you can receive cash for your house within two weeks. If you need more time, that’s OK. We can wait as long as you need between signing the contract and closing.
4. Attend the closing. This is when we formally make the exchange: you give us the house and we give you cash. And, you don’t even have to attend the closing if you’re out of town. The title company will come to you. So if you don’t live in the Lake Norman area, don’t make special plans just to attend the closing. We can take care of everything.